Resend The Confirmation Email
MockoFUN Help With Email Address Confirmation
When you create a MockoFUN account and input your email address, we’ll send you an email asking you to confirm that you own that email address. In the email we send, clicking the Activate Account button lets us know the email address is yours.
I Never Received A Confirmation Email From MockoFUN
If you never received an email from us, there’s a few places the email may have landed:
- Spam, junk, and bulk mail folders: Sometimes our emails are blocked or filtered as spam by certain email providers or internet service providers (ISPs), so take a look in your spam, junk or bulk folders.
- Filters and tabs: Calling all Gmail users! if you haven’t already, be sure to take a look at your Social tab for emails from Twitter.
I Received The Email, But The Button Won’t Work
If you received the email but are having trouble confirming your email address, try the resend form on the top of this page. The Activate Account link we sent you may be expired (we do this for security reasons), but we can send you a new one.
Nothing Is Working. Help!
If you’ve tried re-sending the email and you are still having trouble, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Are we sending it to the wrong email address? Make sure you entered your email accurately. See any typos? Do we have an old email on file? Make any necessary corrections and click save; we’ll send another email if you’ve updated the address.
- Try changing the email address to an email address with a large domain (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.). We tend to have more success delivering emails to those types of domains.
- Still need help? Contact us.