Last updated: 30 September 2019
Who We Are
MockoFUN Company, hereafter MockoFUN is the owner, and thus responsible, of the projects indicated below, including any of their subdomains and sections, hereafter “Website”:
MockoFUN uses both first and third party cookies to ease and personalize the navigation of users on the Website.
Terms & Conditions
Accessing and using the Website implies that the User has read and accepts to be bound by these Terms without exception. In case the User does not accept the Terms or have any objection to any part of the present Terms, the User must not use the Website.
The Company may modify the Terms at any time and thus we recommend that the Terms are reviewed on a regular basis by the User. The date at the beginning of these Terms refers to the latest update of these Terms, which will be applicable from the date of publication.
Some Services provided through the Website may be subject to specific conditions or instructions that must be accepted by the User prior to the provision of the relevant Service. These specific conditions may be imposed by the Company or by third parties. Such specific conditions shall apply in addition to the Terms and, in case of conflict, shall supersede the Terms. Accordingly, the User must read and accept such specific conditions before the provision of the relevant Service.
MockoFUN is an online design platform and media licensing service that empowers our users, members, artists, designers, photographers and others to easily create graphic design. We provide ready-made media and content that is licensable for use in accordance with our various licenses.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service and as permitted by the features of the Service. MockoFUN reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the MockoFUN Content (as defined below). MockoFUN may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
Additional terms may apply for any content that you download from, upload to or print from the Service. Any such additional terms will be made available to you prior to initiating any applicable uploads, downloads or prints.
Through the Website, the User can search visual content, like vectors and illustrations, photos and images, text effects, as well as specific pre-made graphic design templates such as flyers, posters, banners, etc.
The Services may offer, in the result of that search, contents owned by the Company (“MockoFUN Own Content“) and contents owned by third parties offered through the Website (“Third Pary Content“).
The Service may also offer, in the result of a search completed by the User, content offered by third parties freely available through the Internet (“Third Party Content“).
Likewise, among the Services offered, Users may also be allowed to upload content to the Website to store, publish and make it available to other Users as Collaborators Content. The uploading of contents to the Website shall be done in the terms and following the procedure set out by the Company from time to time.
Authorized Use Of The Service
The use of the MockoFUN services is only allowed for users that have created and activated a MockoFUN account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
Your MockoFUN account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. If you open a MockoFUN account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to MockoFUN with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.
You may never use another User’s account without permission. In order to be accepted as a Contributor (as defined below), we may require you to submit a valid photo identification. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You may not allow any other party to access or use the Service with your unique username, password, or other security code. You must notify MockoFUN immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. MockoFUN will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
Rules For Using MockoFUN
By registering on MockoFUN you agree NOT to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the MockoFUN servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service;
- using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering in any way with the proper working of the Service;
- accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein;
- using any MockoFUN Content, including any MockoFUN trademarks, in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such MockoFUN Content;
- using the Service or any MockoFUN Content to support, incite or promote discrimination, hostility or violence;
- using any MockoFUN trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings as a domain name or as part of a domain name, as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data;
- adopting or using, without our prior written consent, any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with MockoFUN trademarks;
- copying, imitating or using, in whole or in part, the look and feel of the Service (including but not limited to all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) without the prior written consent of MockoFUN;
- framing or hotlinking to the Service or any content other than your own without the prior written consent of MockoFUN.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
If your account is terminated for any reason, you must obtain written authorization from MockoFUN prior to establishing another account. If you attempt to establish another account without obtaining such authorization, MockoFUN may permanently ban you from the Service. You may not have more than one active account at any time without the written consent of MockoFUN in each instance.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other MockoFUN Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. MockoFUN shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
MockoFUN Is Anti-Discrimination
MockoFUN does not support and will not tolerate its Service being used to discriminate against others, especially when based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry or national origin. You are not permitted to use the Service in a manner which would or would likely incite, promote or support such discrimination and you must not use the Service to incite or promote hostility or violence. If we believe in our sole determination that your use of the Service is being used to discriminate, especially if based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry or national origin, we may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason.
Uploading Content In MockoFUN
You agree not to submit or upload user content in MockoFUN that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, hostile, violent, or that which provokes violence or hostility, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information which discriminates against others based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry or national origin;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any User Content does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy or publicity.
MockoFUN reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that MockoFUN believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on or via the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization. Further, you understand that if you contribute User Content under a Brand, the Brand Owner will own—and be entirely responsible for—all such User Content.
MockoFUN Service & Content Proprietary Rights
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, User Content belonging to other Users, and Stock Media belonging to other Users (the “MockoFUN Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of MockoFUN and its licensors.
Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any MockoFUN Content. Use of the MockoFUN Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
Creative texts within MockoFUN allow creation of text effects and text designs. Creative texts are a proprietary technology of MockoFUN and MockoFUN has exclusive Intellectual Property Rights over all content under the creative text section. Users are allowed to create and export designs that include creative texts, but are not allowed to re-distribute in any way or form elements of creative texts (eg. letter images, textures, etc) with the purpose of re-creating the creative text effects outside of the MockoFUN Website.
For more details regarding licensing information about MockoFUN content please refer to the MockoFUN License page.
MockoFUN Paid Services And Products
Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment listed on the Service which we may update from time to time. MockoFUN may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
You may cancel your MockoFUN account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that MockoFUN suspends or terminates your account, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any credits, any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, licenses, royalties, transactions, or other monetary transaction interactions.
MockoFUN Is Offered On A AS-IS Basis
The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the service is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, MockoFUN does not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service will meet your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the service.
MockoFUN does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the MockoFUN service or any hyperlinked website or service, and MockoFUN will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
MockoFUN Liability Limitations
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall MockoFUN its directors, employees or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service, including without limitation, your submission of user content. Under no circumstances will MockoFUN be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the service or your account or the information contained therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MockoFUN assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our service by any third party;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service;
- user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
In no event shall MockoFUN , its directors, employees or suppliers be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to MockoFUN here-under or $100.00, whichever is greater.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file or device that is placed in the User’s PC (or any other device with access to Internet), when they visit the Website and that is used to store and recover data of Users on the navigation of the Website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
There are different types of cookies with diverse purposes. Some cookies that can be found on the Website are:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through the Website and use the different options or Services available.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the Services with some general characteristics predefined in relation to a series of criteria.
- Analysis Cookies: these allow the responsible of the cookies to follow and analyze the behavior of the Users of the Website. The information collected through this kind of cookies is used to measure activity of the Website and elaborate on User navigation profiling, with the purpose of improving and enhancing the Website.
- Publicity Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity spaces on the Website related to criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which adverts are shown.
- Behavioral Publicity Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity spaces on the Website. These cookies collect data about the User in order to track their activity and behavior on the Website. They remember User’s behavior on the Website through the continued observation of their activity, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show publicity according to the information collected.
Here is a detailed list of cookies that MockoFUN uses:
First Party Cookies:
- User registration: Used for handling the user registration process
- User login: Used to manage and store information about the user login so that the user can access areas and information only meant for the logged in user
- Shopping cart: The Website stores information regarding the purchases the user makes in order to provide them with access to the right products
- Payment option preferences: The Website stores information about the users preferred payment method. The Website DOES NOT store actual credit/debit card information unless specifically agreed with the user.
- Premium user: The Website stores information about which users are normal users and which are premium users
- User previous purchases: The Website stores information about previously purchased products by the user. This allows the Website to identify which digital products are available for use by the user
- Browsing data: The Website stores information about pages accessed to help provide the user the best experience on the Website according to their preferences
Third Party Cookies:
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager: The Website uses standard Google Analytics tracking for registering how the user navigates the Website. This allows us to know the user’s activity on the site or on prior interactions.
- WordPress: The Website uses WordPress services to improve performance of the Website and therefore provide the best user experience.
- Cloudflare: The Website makes use of a geographically distributed content delivery network to improve performance of the Website and therefore provide the best user experience.
What User Data Do We Collect?
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Updates & Changes
MockoFUN may modify this Cookies Policy in compliance with new legal requirements.