The MockoFUN service provides functionality that allows creating and exporting visual designs in JPG, PNG or PDF format. These exported visual designs, hereafter “MockoFUN Exported Designs”, are free for personal and commercial use with attribution if not otherwise specified by the MockoFUN service (via the use of an additional purchased license).
MockoFUN Licensed Content: Exported Designs, Templates, Graphical Elements, Creative Text
The MockoFUN license model applies to the following:
- MockoFUN exported designs: these are JPG, PNG or PDF files exported from the MockoFUN graphic design tool.
- Templates: these are pre-made visual graphic designs that are manageable in the MockoFUN graphic design tool. These can be obtained from the MockoFUN templates web store for free or for a fee. The templates can be modified and customized as needed by the user and then the user can export multiple versions as a MockoFUN exported design.
- MockoFUN own graphical elements: besides stock images obtained from various stock image services like Pixabay, Unsplash or Textures4Photoshop, MockoFUN offers its own content like PNG images or vector images. Some of this content is free and some is only accessible for Premium Users. This content is only to be used inside MockoFUN graphic design tool and within MockoFUN exported designs. As stated in the Terms & Conditions you are not allowed to redistribute in any way, form or fashion any graphical element extracted from the system unless granted a written permission from MockoFUN.
- Creative Text: MockoFUN provides a unique function for making creative texts. Creative texts are actually pre-made special text effect alphabets that can be used in MockoFUN just like regular text. You can get creative texts from the MockoFUN web store and this grants you the right to use the creative texts within MockoFUN. You are allowed to use MockoFUN exported designs that contain creative texts, but you are not allowed to extract individual components of the creative texts for use as-is outside the MockoFUN website.
Free For Personal & Commercial Use With Attribution
When you use MockoFUN to create and export visual designs (“MockoFUN Exported Designs”) you are free to use the designs for personal purposes and also for commercial purposes, BUT you need to provide attribution, clearly indicating to the party receiving the MockoFUN exported design that the content was created with MockoFUN.
How To Provide Attribution?
For websites, social media, blogs, ebooks, newsletters
For MockoFUN exported designs meant to be used on the web (eg.: websites, social media, blogs, ebooks, newsletters, etc.) please use a link to the MockoFUN homepage in the same place where you use the design, or if that is not possible, place it at the footer of your website, blog or newsletter, or in the credits section (needs to be visible and needs to clarify that the specific resource you are using has been created with MockoFUN).
For your convenience, you can copy/paste this code that contains the link to MockoFUN:
<a href="https://www.mockofun.com">Design created with MockoFUN</a>
For books, clothing, flyers, posters, invitations, publicity and other printed materials
For printed materials or situations where a URL cannot be placed, attribution should be inserted near the used resource, or if not possible, place it in the credits section like this:
design: mockofun.com - this design was created using MockoFUN
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the attribution requirements related to a MockoFUN exported design, don’t hesitate to contact us.
What About Personal & Commercial Use Without Attribution?
If you would like to use MockoFUN exported designs for personal and commercial projects without attribution you have 2 options:
- Become a Premium User: this grants you the right to use MockoFUN exported designs in personal and commercial projects without attribution for the entire period of the Premium User subscription
- Purchasing a MockoFUN template: some of the template products from our store allow purchasing of an Regular or Extended License. This grants you the right to use MockoFUN exported designs created from that template for personal and/or commercial projects without attribution, but within the limitations of the specific license (see below)
Purchasing a MockoFUN template regular license grants you the right to use MockoFUN exported designs created from that template, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for.
Example 1: You purchase the Regular License for a template and you use the end result on your own website (only one website).
Example 2: You purchase the Regular License for a template and you use the end result on a client website without charging the client (only one website).
Purchasing a MockoFUN template regular license grants you the right to use MockoFUN exported designs created from that template, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for.
Example 1: You purchase the Extended License for a template and you use the end result for a client book cover that you charge (only one book edition).